The Blademaster is a melee hero hired from the Temple to Krolm. They have the most powerful melee strike of all heroes and respond eagerly to Attack Flags. They are one of two templar promotions available to the warrior (the other is the Paladin).
The Blademasters are heirs of the barbarians. After the Unification War, the followers of Krolm set aside their clubs and began to join civilization as the wilderness was eradicated. During Lunord's uprising, the barbarians of Krolm were the only ones willing to stand up against the Warriors of Discord. After Lunord was subdued, the barbarians were fully integrated into society and renamed Blademasters in honor of their martial prowess.
- Melee Attack: basic melee weapon attack inflicting damage on a single target.
- Crushing Blow: Melee attack inflicting 3 * damage on a single target.
- Taunt: compels enemies to attack the Blademaster; inflicts 1 * 5 melee.
- Whirlwind: inflicts 2 * melee damage on all enemies within a short range.
- Maiming Blow: melee attack that inflicts 5 * damage and slows target; learned at level 5.
- Whirlwind of Blades: melee attack that inflicts 3 * damage on all targets within a short range; learned at level 10.