Unlike many other RTS games, the player don't directly control their units. In this game players can persuade them to do something for you by attaching rewards to four different flag types. The player can set a default bounty for each placed flag; otherwise, you will have to manually increase the bounty in 100 or 500 gold increments.
- This flag creates a quest to protect a building or unit.
- Heroes protecting this flag will be given a portion of the bounty over time.
- This flag creates a quest to destroy/kill a building/unit.
- Nearby heroes with interest to the flag receive divided bounty upon the elimination of the unit or building.
- This flag creates a quest to explore a region.
- Nearby heroes with interest to the flag receive divided bounty upon successfully reaching the flag.
- This flag scares heroes away from a region.
- The more gold Your Majesty put in it, the more higher level heroes to stay away from the flag location.
- The flag will disappear after a period of time (? days, unconfirmed).