Marketplace is one of the vital economic buildings in Majesty 2. The building serves as your primary source of income, and also sell supplies for your heroes. Your Majesty are only limited to 1 marketplace per mission, as opposed to a Trading Post.
For many centuries, Marketplaces have been the centers of commerce in Ardania. In their stalls and scantily lit pavilions, the curious adventurer can find anything: potions, ancient artifacts, spices or food. (Though buyer beware: it's rumored some of those products have been sitting on the shelves since the invention of money!)
By prudent tradition, monarchs built Marketplaces in convenient and well-protected areas.
Upgrades and Abilities
- Costs 150 gold to research
- Restores a portion of heroes' health.
- Costs 300 gold to research.
- Restores a portion of heroes' mana.
Amulet of Regeneration
- Costs 250 to research.
- Restores health over a course of time.
Ring of Protection
- Costs 500 to research.
- Improves protection against all types of attacks.
Expert Amulet of Protection
- Costs 1000 to research
- Dramatically improves protection against all types of attacks.